easy-forex® qualified clients gain access to API solutions enabling trade integration and application development. Advanced integration options are made available so that clients may access unique easy-forex® data bundles, including streaming rate feeds, execution and market information services.
- FIX 4.4 or Web-service Proprietary feeds covering all programming languages over TCP/IP
- easy-forex® competitive spot liquidity for over 200 currencies pairs, commodities, and metals
- Akamai integrated global solution for accelerated data transmissions, message response times
- SSL internet based security
- Comprehensive white paper technical documentation for integration
- Access to market news, market indicators, market outlooks, and InsideViewer® data
- Pre-production test environment access booked on easy-forex® simulation servers
- Business continuity and disaster recovery planning support
- Standard account collateral with easy-forex® or through Prime Broker give-up options
- Quotes, either tradable or indicative
- Bulk execution for multiple clients
- Back office risk monitoring access
- No charges for access or integration
Application developers are invited to utilize easy-forex® API services in creating trading applications for deployment to our proprietary front-end platforms. easy-forex® apps include enhanced trading tools for charting, visual layouts, auto-trading programs, among other leading value-added trading services that are constantly being innovated.
easy-forex® conducts comprehensive due diligence and evaluation processes of API applicants to confirm qualifications, feasibility and eligibility. Minimum account sizes and monthly trade requirements may apply.
For more information email us at email@example.com